The planning starts again.

Babe and I have been talking about planning out our wedding again. We had lots planned out already but when we broke up I ended up throwing everything away. So I have to start all over again. I don't mind though, I like the planning process.

I changed my mind throughout these past couple of months about what kind of wedding I want. Before, I wanted a big wedding. With expensive decorations. But I guess as the time passed, I realized the importance of a wedding. A wedding is a celebration of two people that are in love becoming one. It's not about the glitz, the glam, or the money. It's about the intimacy, the union, the family. That is why I decided that we will be getting married in court. Just us and our two witnesses. After we make it official in court, we'll have a little reception, if that's what you want to call it, at a small reception place or at a family members house. It's amazing how my mind changed about our wedding. I guess it was the fact that we broke up.

Us breaking up really did make me realize a lot. It made me realize how much I really do love him and he loves me. I know that this is the man I want to be with for the rest of my life. I cannot wait until our wedding. Of course, we haven't set an official date, seeing as to we just started talking about it yesterday again. But, the planning will start soon. I will not rush this process, though it will be a small one. To me, the wait doesn't matter because I know that it will happen.